CircuitWorks Silicone Free Heat Sink Grease
CircuitWorks® Silicone Free Heat Sink Grease facilitates heat transfer away from electrical/electronic components and into heat sinks. This silicone-free compound shows no creep or migration over a wide temperature range. Thickened with a proprietary thermally conductive zinc oxide ceramic, the CircuitWorks® Silicone Free Heat Sink Grease creates an effective heat sink interface in electrical/electronic equipment.
- Silicone free compound will not harden or dry out
- Excellent thermal conductivity and dielectric properties
- Thermally stable from 5ºF/-15ºC to 392ºF/200ºC
- Exceeds MIL-C-47113 for thermal conductivity
- Excellent heat transfer between circuit components and heat sinks, without any silicone migration