CircuitWorks Boron Nitride Heat Sink Grease
CircuitWorks® Boron Nitride Heat Sink Grease facilitates heat transfer away from electrical/electronic components and into heat sinks. The material exhibits exceptionally high thermal conductivity with outstanding dielectric properties. CircuitWorks® Boron Nitride Heat Sink Grease shows no creep or migration over a wide temperature range. The grease contains an efficient heat conducting filler that enhances the effectiveness of heat sinks on electrical/electronic equipment.
- Provides maximum thermal conductivity with superior dielectric properties
- Silicone free compound will not harden or dry out
- Electrically isolative; noncorrosive and nonflammable
- Thermally stable from -99ºF/-73ºC to 392ºF/200ºC
- Exceeds MIL-C-47113 for Thermal Conductivity
- Formulated for maximum heat transfer between circuit components and heat sinks without electrical conductivity